Montag, 16. Januar 2012

'sometimes we waste too much time to think about someone that doesn't think about us for a second.'

J: yes I can understand... and I apologize for that...
J: but I don't know how to react...
E: means?
J: means I don't wanna hurt you but don't know how to do...
E: well.. I actually just wanna know, what I am for you ...
J: an angel... sick angel, fragile one..
E: too sick for you? too difficult .. ? or what does it means.. I don't understand that .. you ..
J: I don't understand your question...
E: well, think it's clear .. you're more important to me than I am for you ... no idea what to say yet .. I'm sorry ..
J: I told you I can't consider we are in a relationship.. I told you since the beginning... you're too far, it's really hard to plan a visit..
J: but I really do care for you, and I really don't wanna make you suffer!

du kannst nicht geliebt werden, wenn du dich nicht selbst liebst ...



2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wie wahr der letzte Satz doch ist. Wie oft denke ich mir, liebe dich selbst und dann verspühre ich diesen unendlichen Zorn auf mich selbst. Diesen Hass und die Zweifel. Ich kann es nicht, egal wie ich mich bemühe. Traurig oder?! Und wie ist das bei dir?

    Ich danke dir :) Alles Liebe und Gute ;) ♥

    AntwortenLöschen